Here are some leaves numbered 0-20 and some ladybirds with spots. You will need to cut them out.
Here are some ideas for how to use these:
- Jumble them up and see if you can put in ascending order.
- Take one or more away and see if your partner can identify which is missing.
- Swap some over. Which are in the wrong place?
- Put one out and challenge your partner to find 1 more and 1 less than.
- Put them round the house and see if you can collect them in the correct order.
- Match the bugs to the correct leaf.
You may have even more ideas. Please feel free to share what you have done.